About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
Please read my entire ad before responding. Thanks in advance. :)
Located in a 3 bedroom bungalow main floor of my house..
- The house is in Killarney, and is walking distance. (5 minutes) to the Train (LRT). The station for reference is called Westbrook Station.
- Note: Master bedroom has its own bathroom. So the two bedrooms for rent will be sharing the main bathroom.
- Parking Available ( Long driveway that can fit up to 4 cars, and street parking ( Hours of No parking on it is 07:00 - 09:00 / 15:00 - 18:00 ) Mon - Friday
- Internet is Telus Fiber 980/750 Mbps*** If you want to be hardwired.
- Wifi speeds are 400/360 Mbps No lagging or waiting around for things to get downloaded here. Perfect for anyone that games.
*** *** 24/7 Security System *** ***
- There is one room available to rent. It has has a 40" Screen TV which can be hooked up to a laptop to play Netflix or. Small inlet to hang clothes and a large dresser to put your the rest of your clothes in. Access to Storage shed in the backyard, and can store things under the bed as well.
- When responding to this ad, so I know you have read it. Write Hello Pineapple in the first line. Please put some effort into responding, and tell me about yourself.
- I work for an airline and work night shifts at the airport. ( Usually from around 3pm - Midnight..3-4 nights a week. So you won't see much of me during the week. When I am not working, I'm usually found on the couch watching netflix or traveling somewhere fun.....but not as of late for obvious reasons.
- Second roommate just moved to Canada Oct 18th from Europe and is a Mechanical Engineer. Currently looking for work atm. He has a passion for Car's and fixing them, this is also his first overseas trip.
- $100/Month for all utilities - Internet / Power / Gas / Water....... (Flat Fee)
- Must pride themselves on being clean/neat.
- No Couples/Smokers/No Pets
- Its a very quiet household.....(Meaning no parties).
Listing ID: H15110305232208
Posted on 17 August 2020