About the room
Who lives there
The House opposite McGill is located on Sherbrooke Street West directly in front of the majestic Roddick Gateway, which is the gateway to McGill. The location of the house in front of McGill's central alley has an unobstructed view of the McGill University Gardens. This apartment is wonderfully located. A guard constantly ensures the safety of the inhabitants. The House across from McGill has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are large in size and the smaller one with a private bath. A kitchen area with washer-dryer and a nice big common room with its dining room and lounge area.
The McGill campus located on the south side of Mount Royal Mountain and its entrance represents the transition from the summit of the The McGill campus located on the south side of Mount Royal Mountain and its entrance represents the transition from the summit of the mountain and the downtown core. The McGill campus is an American-style campus with all the pavilions and historic buildings all around the main building and on the side of the mountain. The city center is full of activities throughout the year with its festivals, museums, galleries, restaurants and everything you need to go shopping
- A kitchen: appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher) as well as utensils, dishes, dish towels, pots and pans.
- Six bathrooms fully equipped, two of which include both a shower and a bathtub, the four others only contain a shower.
- A washing machine and dryer
- A dining room with a table and chairs
- A living room with a television
- Heating, electricity, hot water, cable television and internet wifi (unlimited usage and high speed) are all included
Listing ID: H18120318814885
Posted on 14 June 2019