About the room
Who lives there
The plateau house is located on the second floor of a triplex. It includes 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom a kitchen, a dining room and a lounge. Three bedrooms are currently available for the upcoming months.
Located at the heart of Plateau activities, east of St-Laurent Street and McGill University Campus, the Plateau House is crowned by Prince Arthur Street and Pine Avenue and at the beginning of the McGill Ghetto. This area is full of life, you can do everything on foot, go downtown for shopping, go see a show or just go shopping in the neighbourhood, it's really a central area. All the bars and clubs are located around the Maison du Plateau. A walk in the McGill ghetto is very enjoyable. You can cross the McGill campus, located to the west which is an exceptional site, filled with flowers, greenery and climbing the mountain. Boulevard Saint-Laurent is the center of Montreal, where you will find all its shops, restaurants and cafés of all ethnic origins.
Each bedroom includes:
- A double bed (bedding),
- A desk,
- A chair,
- A desk lamp,
- Storage space
The house includes:
- A kitchen: appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher) as well as utensils, dishes, dish towels, pots and pans.
- Four bedrooms fully equipped,
- A washing machine and dryer,
- A dining room with a table and chairs,
- A living room with a television. Heating, electricity, hot water, flat television and internet wifi (unlimited usage and high speed) are all included.
Prices vary from $795 to $850/month. Please contact us for more photos of the rooms and information :)
Listing ID: H200506221056391
Posted on 29 June 2020