About the room
Who lives there
Maison Édouard-Montpetit second floor is located in a building consisting of 5 apartments completely renovated near the subway, 2 minutes walk from the HEC, UDM university campus and the Polytechnic.
This apartment has 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 laundry room. 1 fully equipped kitchen with a living room overlooking the balcony.
The Édouard-Montpetit House is located a few blocks from Côte des Neiges street with all its services, many of which are open 24 hours a day (coffee shop, grocery store, pharmacy). The Côte des Neiges district is today one of the most multi-ethnic and populous neighborhoods in the city, the ethnocultural diversity of Côte-des-Neiges is a reflection of today's Montreal. The house is located at the foot of Mount Royal and adjacent to Outremont. The borough is considered a student quarter because it lives to the rhythm of school sessions because of its proximity to the campus of the University of Montreal and its affiliated schools Polytechnic and HEC.
Each room is beautifully furnished and includes:
- bed (bedding: mattress cover, duvet, pillow)
- desk lamp
The apartment also includes:
- A kitchen: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, pots and pans, dish towels
- A complete bathroom (towels supplied) with a washer and dryer in the building
- Living room with sofa, flat screen television with cable, dining room table and chairs
- Heating, electricity, wifi (DSL), flat screen television and cable are included.
The Edouard-Montpetit House is located next to the Université de Montreal metro station and next to the #51 and #119 buses whose routes stop close to the CEPSUM and the UDM sports center. Up to 5 minutes walk from the Université de Montréal metro.
Listing ID: H181207105840548
Posted on 8 June 2021