About the room
Who lives there
3 male, from 18 to 31 years old, mixed, non smokers
Perfect for male International students or working holidays visa /travellers or work permit holders , nice and VERY QUIET place for study/relax.
Gas, water, cooling/ heating & wifi included:
Furnished private rooms. Shared kitchen/washrooms.
Three LOCATIONS: unable to load pictures.
(1) Walk to Kennedy subway - Many stores /pizza/restaurants on walking distance
room: $600 walk to Kennedy subway (no pictures yet)
(2)Warden subway/Lawrence East subway
Room $600/$490( ...15min bus ride to warden subway
(3) Main Street subway, $650, walk to subway
(No pictures yet), all types of stores available, Tim Horton’s
Travel time to: depending on location
ILAC/Downtown, 15min-40 min
Centennial (Ashtonbee) ,10min
Centennial (Progress) , 30 min
Please feel free to include a little introduction such as if you are a student/ ILAC school, etc
Japanese Students also welcome.
Please MUST answers below questions.
1. How long you been living in Canada?
2. how long you want to stay? and why?
3. What date you want to move in?
4.Are you an international student or on work permit or ...? What is the name of your school?
5. Do you need car parking? What is your Whatsapp number?
6.What is the reason you want to move out from your current home?
7. Are you living with relative or sharing with roommate in a house or in a home-stay or Airbnb ? Which subway is close by?
8. What is your room requirements? For example close to subway or close to supermarket, or kitchen
9. Do you need kitchen or microwave?
10. Full name:
11. male/female :
12. What is your monthly budget $$$ for room:
Please must answers above questions.
Listing ID: H161203175230180
Posted on 20 May 2019