Happy to live with anyone
I am looking for a room/Studio/Bachelor in or near Toronto downtown. The details are as follows:
Price range: I am willing to pay approx $1100-$1300 for a place. Looking for place that has hydro, utilities and internet included. Can extend the budget a bit if the place is really worth it.
Location: As close as possible to downtown (Union station) preferred.
Type of space: 1 need + 1 bedroom. Attached bathroom is preferable. A studio/bachelor will also work. I can extend the budget for a good room with an attached bathroom.
Lease terms: Negotiable. Minimum lease of 6 months would work. The longer the better.
Other relevant information you may choose to include, including but not limited to:
I am a Canadian Permanent Resident living in Toronto Since May 2019. I will graduate from the Schulich MBA program in December 2019.
1. Since coming to Canada I have only lived at the York university student housing.
2. I am an Ex-investment banker.
3. I currently don't have a job. I am searching for one. Hope to find one soon.
4. I have good credit history for 6 months in Canada
5. Will prefer condos with gyms in the building.
6. I can move in from 15th December 2019
7. I am single.
Please let me know if you require more info.
Listing ID: L19110819186380
Posted on 8 November 2019