About the room
Who lives there
4 male, mixed, non smokers
Furnished rooms close to subways, kitchen and 2 washrooms shared.
month to month/or long term,
All guys. Suitable for males.
LOCATION (1): Rooms are Walking distance to Kennedy subway (15min-20min to downtown): $700+utilities $1.00 a day
Location (2): (Warden/ellesmere)behind Costco store (1411 warden avenue): $650+ utilities and $700+utilities $1.00 a day
Close to downtown, ILAC/University of Toronto/centennial colleges /Lambton college /Seneca =======================
Perfect for single male Working Holiday, International Students, Newly immigrants and Others.
To save time, kindly answers below questions:
1. How long you been living at your current accommodation?
1a. How long you been in Canada? Is it your first time in Canada?
2. Are you an international student or on work permit or ...?
3. name/male or female, and Age:
4. What is the reason you want to move out from your current home? Do you need car parking?
5. Are you living with relative or sharing with roommate in a house ?
Write a bit about yourself job/school and what are your room priorities i.e. parking or kitchen etc? What date you want to move in?
Not all rooms pictures available yet.
Any questions please email, thank you!
Nearby : Restaurants, Shopping Centre, Bike Trails, Bus Stop, Shopping, ATM, Running Path, Highway, Convenience Store, Public Transit, Public Library, Grocery Store, Gas Station, Cafe, Bank
Listing ID: H220527134118450
Posted on 18 June 2022